Lezayre – Wellbeing
The Hilton Croft estate is based in Lezayre along the Garey Ford Road. The estate is situated near the base of Sky Hill within the beautiful Manx countryside, in a wonderfully tranquil environment, surrounded by farmland and forest, while still being a short drive away from Ramsey town centre.
The area surrounding Hilton Croft is excellent for hacking out on our well-trained equines, and hiking and exploring hidden gems around the North. When you choose to stay with us, you can enjoy waking up with horses on your doorstep, partake in multiple activities that build personal development and equine skills, ensuring a well-needed reset in the coming Post-COVID-19.
-2-person caravan (1 adult + 1 Child, or 2 adults sharing), with shower, toilet, washbasin, hob, oven, fridge and other food storage, and electric.
-Camping grounds for up to 4 tents (tent not provided).
-Stays are to be self-catering or full-board – breakfast to comprise of but not limited to cereals, tea, coffee, toast, jam, etc. There are many shops, restaurants, and take away establishments local in Ramsey town centre.
Experiences on offer during your stay:
- Post COVID-19 workshops:
- Strengthen mental health post COVID-19
- Overcome work/school anxiety, isolation and depression
- Focus on resilience, vulnerability and communication
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Mindfulness workshop
- Hacking and trail rides (including rides through sky hill, along Ramsey beach, and around the North of the island – skill dependant)
- Horse Riding lessons
- Getting horse in from the field
- Brushing horses
- Tacking up horses
- Bathing horses
- Tractor rides
- Natural Horsemanship
- Join up sessions
Tel: +44 (0)7624 427537