Port St Mary – Sleeps 2
Chapel Bay Lodge is a ground floor self catering apartment with a private patio garden overlooking the picturesque village of Port St Mary and the beautiful Chapel Bay with its sandy beach.
There is an open plan lounge and dining room, with separate kitchen, a large bedroom with super-king sized bed and generous bathroom with shower and bath. There are ever changing views over the harbour dotted with trawlers and sailing boats, and the open sea beyond.
There is direct access to the beach via a variety of walkways and paths, as well as vehicular access to the lower promenade. There is a catwalk footpath above the sea, following the edge of the cliff to take you round to the inner harbour and lower part of Port St Mary village.
Inside Chapel Bay Lodge, you will find a bright and welcoming fully renovated apartment ideally suited to a couple, with excellent quality furnishings and decoration to reflect the seaside setting.
- Private entrance and porch
- Large open plan lounge and dining room
- Flat screen HD TV (Free view), DVD player and range of DVDs
- Free WiFi
- Electric log burner style fire
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave
- Large bedroom with super king size bed
- Bed can be separated into two singles if required – please request when booking
- Modern bathroom with white suite including power shower over bath
- Private patio garden with outside seating and parasol provided
- On street parking, with no restrictions
- Wooden cot and bedding available for babies – please discuss requirements when booking
- Small dogs welcome – please discuss requirements when booking (house rules for dogs apply)
**Stunning Staycation Deals available**
2 night weekend stay just £150
3 night midweek stay only £200